I have recently received several nice emails about the Job Board (thank you 😊 ) and one writer made an excellent point about the current list of job openings being out of date, especially due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our current policy is for jobs to be active for one year with the employer always having the option to close a job when needed or wanted. With the increase of hiring freezes, it is clear we need to revisit this policy. Once we have a process that works for both employers and...well...me...I will announce the changes. For now, I can guarantee that this new job is definitely current. Have a great week and thanks for the emails! - Erin

Samvera Community Manager, Emory University Libraries

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org