Hello everyone,

I’m passing along this news from our friends at Creative Commons. More information on applying for funding is available at the CC Open GLAM Platform website. Note the August 3rd deadline.

Creative Commons has been supporting work on the "Open GLAM" space through its CC Open GLAM Platform. This year, CC has some funding available for different projects around Open GLAM. You can learn more about the work of the CC Open GLAM Platform and the available funds here: https://network.creativecommons.org/cc-openglam-platform/

The deadline for submitting projects for the "General Funds" category is August 3rd. If you'd like to submit a project and you have any question about the application process, you can reach out to [log in to unmask]
 for further details.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys