If you are familiar with the Institute for Liberal Arts Digital Scholarship (ILiADS)<https://iliads.org/>, you are probably aware that the 2020 Summer Institute has moved online. Why am I mentioning this here? So glad you asked! ILiADS has recently joined our growing list of CLIR Affiliates<https://www.clir.org/initiatives-partnerships/clir-affiliates/>. What are Affiliates you ask? Another great question! They are organizations that utilize CLIR's fiscal and/or administrative services, which allow them to be independent, serve their communities, focus on their mission...and get mentioned in the Job Board digest, which I am sure was a key benefit. 😉 Now to the latest job listings! Have a great week, Erin

Dean of Libraries<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2824>, San Jose State University

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.
Regards,
Erin O'Donnell
-----
Outreach and Engagement Associate
Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)
clir.org<https://www.clir.org/> | diglib.org<https://www.diglib.org/>

Erin O’Donnell, MMC
Outreach and Engagement Associate
📍Based in Basking Ridge, NJ
Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)
Arlington, VA
clir.org<http://clir.org/>  | @clirnews<https://twitter.com/clirnews?lang=en>