Dear All,

As part of the celebrations for the 10th anniversary of the Open Preservation Foundation, we launched our lifetime personal membership awards at our annual general meeting in June. The awards have been established to recognise individuals who have made a significant contribution to digital preservation, the OPF and our community.

Award recipients may have shown strategic leadership, made notable technical or documentation contributions to our products, demonstrated a commitment to disseminating knowledge and best practices through OPF channels or championed the Foundation and our work.

Learn who were the first recipients of the award here.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

Open Preservation Foundation