Dear All,

As part of the celebrations for the 10th anniversary of the Open
Preservation Foundation <https://openpreservation.org/>, we launched our
lifetime personal membership awards at our annual general meeting in June.
The awards have been established to recognise individuals who have made a
significant contribution to digital preservation, the OPF and our community.

Award recipients may have shown strategic leadership, made notable
technical or documentation contributions to our products, demonstrated a
commitment to disseminating knowledge and best practices through OPF
channels or championed the Foundation and our work.

Learn who were the first recipients of the award here
<https://openpreservation.org/news/opf-launches-lifetime-personal-membership-awards/>.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming a member of the OPF visit:
https://openpreservation.org/join/