The NDSA Standards and Practices (S&P) monthly meeting for July will be on Monday, July 13 at:

   1:00 pm Eastern time

   Noon Central time

   18:00 British summer time

Agenda:

1) Share. Linda and Felicity have gotten emails from several new people. We will start the meeting with introductions and sharing. What are your interests related to digital stewardship and standards and practices? What is happening in your life related to Covid-19, remote work, and uncertainty.

2) Presentation and discussion: Documentation! Amy Rudersdorf will talk about the importance of documentation in standards and practices. During discussions at recent S&P meetings, policies and documentation have been brought up as topics of interest to members. Amy is a big advocate for both.

Amy is a Senior Consultant at AVP. She is and has been involved in a lot of interesting projects related to digital asset management and preservation, and brings real-life experience to our topic. Find out more about Amy and her background:  https://www.weareavp.com/people/amy-rudersdorf. Amy has shared some of her experiences at previous meetings and has been inspiring to those of us who wonder where we should start in developing good standards and practices. Join us and get some useful tips and ideas!

A note about the June meeting (and itโ€™s lack thereof): Felicity takes responsibility for letting remote work and wondering about the future lull her into meeting day lethargy. Apologies to those who showed up and wondered what happened to the co-chairs and the meeting! โ˜น

Please do come to the July Standards and Practices meeting! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Zoom Meeting
https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/796311805
Password: DLFzoom

Dial by your location