Good day,
I like your page and the statistics it provides.I assume that you did
the programming?I had a look at the files on Github.As I am not a
programmer but a 'user' , would you say that I would be able to install
and configure it?
Thanks and regards,Renate Morgenstern
Namibia University of Science and Technology Library

--

Renate Morgenstern

Tel.: +264 61 242124

Cell: +264 81 2910284