Hello again, everyone -

While we have had a good initial response to our call for papers, there is still room in the schedule for more content, so we are extending our deadline another week. If you have anything to contribute to our free online event about VuFind, discovery, and related technologies, please consider submitting a proposal. See my original email below for more details... just note that the deadline is now August 31 at 12pm UTC+2.

Thank you!

- Demian

From: Demian Katz
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call for papers: VuFind International Summit 2020

Hello, everyone:

The VuFind Community is holding a free online Summit to discuss the open source discovery layer and related technology. The event will take place from 29 September until 1 October 2020 - having the maintracks take place from 01:00 pm UTC until 04:00 pm UTC.

A call for papers is now being issued for presentations about VuFind and related issues/technologies. We hope to reach a broad audience this year, welcoming new users as well as veterans and encouraging idea sharing between communities. Do not let a lack of expertise with VuFind discourage you from participating!

The full Call for Papers, as well as more information on the Summit, can be found here: https://vufind.org/wiki/community:conferences:summit_2020:cfp

Thanks for your time; I hope to see many of you at the event!

- Demian