Join us for our next webinar on Wednesday 12 August at 16:00 CEST to hear
highlights from the results of the OPF digital preservation community
survey.

What are the most common digital preservation activities? How do
organisations carrying out digital preservation go about developing a
preservation policy? What are the current attitudes and approaches to open
source within the digital preservation community?

Ahead of the publication of our findings report, this webinar will give an
overview of the results and share selected insights into the data with
reference to some of our previous surveys. The presentation will last
around 30 minutes and will be followed by an open Q&A session.

*Registration*
OPF members benefit from priority registration and access to the recording
and slides. Remaining places are now open to the community - sign up on our
event page
<https://openpreservation.org/events/results-of-the-opf-community-survey-a-snapshot-of-digital-preservation-today/>
!

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming a member of the OPF visit:
https://openpreservation.org/join/