Dear colleagues,

The BitCurator Consortium Program Committee is pleased to announce that the
Preliminary Program for BitCurator Users Forum 2020
<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/bitcurator-users-forum-2020> is live and
registration is open.

*Preliminary Program is Live!*
The Forum program is now available on the BitCurator Consortium website
<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/buf20program>.

Sessions will be non-concurrent (single-stream) and will run live starting
at 11am ET. Each day will include a variety of opportunities for engagement
including workshops, lightning talks, and themed sessions on Scalability
and Automation, Access, and Imaging. We also have a few special sessions
this year! We’ll do a rerun of our popular “Great Question!” session where
attendees can ask anonymous questions in an open forum, and two Birds Of A
Feather sessions for BIPOC and Students and New Professionals.

*Registration Now Open!*
We are proud to offer registration for BitCurator Users Forum 2020 at a
sliding scale starting at $0. Register via Eventbrite:
https://bitcuratorusersforum2020.eventbrite.com

*Sponsorship information *We welcome sponsors for the event. Please visit
the Sponsorship <https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/buf2018-sponsor> section
of the website or contact [log in to unmask] to learn more.

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Caitlin, on behalf of BCC Program Committee:

Brian Dietz, North Carolina State University (co-chair)
Shira Peltzman, University of California, Los Angeles (co-chair)
Laura Alagna, Northwestern University
Elvia Arroyo-Ramirez, University of California, Irvine
David Cirella, Yale University Libraries

Elizabeth Dunham, Arizona State University
Stacey Erdman, Arizona State University

Wendy Hagenmaier, Georgia Tech

Kelly Phillips, Northern Arizona University
Alice Prael, Yale University Libraries
Jess Farrell, Educopia Institute
Hannah Ballard, Educopia Institute
Caitlin Perry, Educopia Institute

Caitlin Perry
Communications and Administrative Coordinator
Educopia Institute

She/Her/Hers

Working from Southern Pines, NC