Hi all,

I’m so excited we have this listserv up and running. I’m Aliya Reich, CLIR/DLF’s Program Manager for Conferences and Events. I’ve been at CLIR for 2.5 years and my main role is to plan our annual event, the DLF Forum. I came to CLIR from museums / museum education (the National Building Museum, the Phillips Collection, the Walters Art Museum, the Saint Louis Art Museum, and others) and my academic background is actually in art history. So, I’m particularly interested in the work the Museums Cohort is doing as it’s a great blend of my past and current jobs.

In my free time, I am a running coach, lead a charity running team, and mentor through Big Brothers Big Sisters. I also passionately adore my cat, my plants, vegetarian food, and spreadsheets.

Looking forward to “meeting” more of you, perhaps “seeing” some of you at next Wednesday’s meeting, and continuing to strengthen DLF’s Museums Cohort together.

All best,

Aliya

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202

443-671-4212