We have a photo of the week submission page on our website, plus a somewhat
hidden password protected file upload page that we make available.  It's
hosted completely in-house on top of a WordPress platform using the
Formidable forms plugin.  We provide the password to the file upload page
for people like presenters who need to upload a large PowerPoint file.  I
find that it's much more convenient than using a cloud based file upload
and sharing service.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*When you think about it, *all* security is ultimately security by
ignorance.*