Hi Melanie,

If this group doesn't have suggestions, I'd suggest querying the Write the
Docs community - https://www.writethedocs.org/ - they have a very active
Slack community. Although they may not have a lot of library background,
they will definitely be able to give you input on the various software
tools and best practices that are being used in a variety of different work
contexts.

Best,
Erin