Kia ora,

On the off-chance anyone's familiar with (Open)Equella (it's essentially abandonware so the ex-vendor's no help, I get error messages when looking for the community Google Group, and the only documentation I can find helpfully has a page linked from the text "Why does the openEQUELLA schema make no sense?"<https://openequella.github.io/tutorials/reporting/SchemaDesign.html> which is at least reassuring that it's not just me!)

I need to migrate out of Equella into another system. I've created a report in the SQL database to extract the metadata for the items I need - but I also need their files, so I want the filepath on the server.

The files are named with the attachment name (which I have), inside a directory named with the item id (which I have), inside another directory named with a pseudo-random number - ranging from about 0 to about 160, from memory. I'm hoping this number is stored somewhere in the SQL database - but I haven't been able to find *where*. Help?

(I do have other directions I could approach this from but nothing's obviously *easy* and I'm not sure of the capacity of the people who actually have server access, so, just, argh. Migrations.)

Deborah

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."