I can’t say I’m familiar with the software, but it sounds to me like they’re obfuscating the path to slow people who might try scraping the archive

It’s likely that the number is in the database, but it might also be a value that’s computed based on other information in the record

But before you go and dig through the code, you might have another solution .... just looking at the file system.  If it’s mounted on a Unix-like system you could get a directory report with either ‘du’ (disk usage), a recursive directory listing (‘ls -r’ or ‘ls -R’ depending on the implementation), or ‘find’ for normal files (‘find directory_to_search -type f’)

Of course, then you have to either move the files out of the random directory (or symlink them), or take that report, extract the info and merge it with your database dump

If I were to try to do it mostly looking from the database side f things, I would grab a few records (‘select * from TABLE limit 5’) And then look for fields with numbers in them that look out of place

-Joe

Ps.  Note to self:   Typing Unix commands on a fake keyboard with autocorrect really sucks

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"