Hi Melanie,

I think this discussion is of great interest to me and the community. It
would be so wonderful if you could submit what you finally selected and
why.

While a small informal email would perfectly be adequate, if time permits,
please consider submitting an article to Code4Lib journal
<https://journal.code4lib.org/call-for-submissions> regarding your choice
and the process undertaken to get there.

--
Regards,

*Julien Tremblay McLellan*
[image: Julien Tremblay McLellan 🌈]