A key consideration is cost. AWS Business Support starts at $1,200/year.
This is great when you are hosting over 100 websites and applications, and
are running over 20 servers. If you are only hosting a few websites, you
might consider using a managed hosting service. We work with Drupal, and
there are companies like Pantheon that support other systems such as
Wordpress. This approach might be a good fit with you.

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company