The problem with working at CLIR is that there are just too many things to get lost in on a regular basis. I will click on something like the Digital Library of the Middle East <https://dlmenetwork.org/library> to answer a quick question and suddenly it's 30 minutes later and while I learned some fascinating history about an astrolabe in the Shahre Farang collection<https://dlmenetwork.org/library/catalog/http:%2F%2Fshahrefarang.com%2Fastrolabes-and-celestial-globes%2Fen>, I still haven't written the Job Digest introduction. So, if you are looking for educational resources on the rich cultural history of the Middle East and North Africa, I highly recommend getting lost on the DLME<https://dlmenetwork.org/library>. You won't regret it. Now to the latest jobs!

Coordinator of Digital Scholarship and Programs<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2875>, Marquette University Libraries

Director of Resource Acquisition and Discovery Services<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2867>, University of California, Santa Barbara

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,
Erin O'Donnell
-----
Outreach and Engagement Associate
Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)
clir.org<https://www.clir.org/> | diglib.org<https://www.diglib.org/>