Dear Colleagues,

A friendly reminder that Software Preservation Network (SPN) is hosting a virtual information session with current SPN members and staff tomorrow (September 17th) at 12:00 pm ET.

If you are curious to learn more about the benefits and services of SPN, past and future software preservation initiatives, and our forthcoming pilot with the EaaSI project, register here.

Information session participants:

In the meantime, for more information on the Software Preservation Network, you can check out our membership flyer, visit our Get Involved page, or reach out to SPN’s community facilitator, Jess Farrell, at <[log in to unmask]>.

We hope to see you at the info session!

With many thanks, and best wishes,

Hannah

--