September 23: Museums Cohort Call

Hello all,

Check out the latest Museums Cohort newsletter below. At our next call on Wednesday, September 23 at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT we’ll have our first community share-out meeting. Sign up on the agenda with a project you’d like a share or a question to post to other meeting attendees, or just show up ready for open dialogue. To create a more comfortable conversation, this meeting will NOT be recorded.

“See” you all on Wednesday!

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys