Dear Friends and Colleagues,

As we wrap up the FCoP project, we want to invite you all to engage with our Priorities for Action and Stakeholder Call to Action. These priorities and recommended ways forward represent the last three years of experimentation and community knowledge exchange. As a learning community, we can carry these software preservation priorities and aspirations into our daily practices - we also hope that our colleagues across the information curation landscape will join us.

If you’re able, we’d love for you to share them far and wide!

Thanks, and get in touch with Jessica Meyerson <[log in to unmask]> with any questions or feedback.

 All best,

Hannah (on behalf of the FCoP team)

--
Hannah Ballard