The world lost one of its brightest and most charming lights earlier this
week, Rob Casson. Many of us knew Rob through the Code4Lib community and
conferences and his work at Miami University Libraries. We miss his
generosity, patience, sense of humor, and genuine kindness. Those of us who
got the chance to socialize with him also remember his passion for music,
and some of us were even lucky to see live shows in the evenings between
conference sessions and other social activities.

On *Sunday, October 4 at 1:30 PM Pacific/4:30 PM Eastern*, those of us who
knew him through Code4Lib and the world of libraries are encouraged to
gather to share our memories of him and to appreciate his life and work.
Please join me and my co-organizers, Mike Giarlo and Declan Fleming on Zoom
(registration required):
https://stanford.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJModu2orz0tHdALiAbc_p7Kqw2_yRRkbzu_

*Robert Casson* (robcaSSon), 30 Jan 1974 - 29 Sep 2020. Photo: Declan
Fleming. We miss you, Rob.