To Whom it May Concern,
My name is Laura Barry and I work for Equinox Open Library Initiative. I am
reaching out to highlight the upcoming deadline of *November 1, 2020* for
the Equinox Open Source Grant. The grant provides implementation, training,
hosting, and support services for the Koha ILS <https://koha-community.org/>,
an open source integrated library system used by libraries and archives
worldwide. Preference will be given to organizations that serve
historically underrepresented, underserved, or marginalized communities.
For application details and to submit please visit: http://bit.ly/EOSG2021.

Regards,

Laura

--