Hello all

We are trying to measure web accessibility of some Indian
institutes/universities/libraries in the form of a score and then rank
those institutes/universities/libraries against the score (still at the
idea plane). The plan is to fetch data through API in a data wrangling
software for further analysis. My questions are as follows:

1) Are there other services (apart from WAVE) that provide results in JSON
format through API?
2) What is the significance of *ARIA* in determining such a score for web
accessibility? Does a higher number of ARIA indicate a better
accessibility? Or is converse true?
3) Is there any globally agreed-upon indicator for web accessibility?

Best

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Professor, Department of Library and Information Science,
University of Kalyani, Kalyani - 741 235 (WB), India