Replying late - maybe this has already been said - but a buddy from UNC did a tutorial on SnapSeed and it's amazing. It's on both iPhone and Android. You can do a lot of image editing as well as write on, do a border, etc.

Not affiliated, etc.

Christina

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] [CODE4LIB] Photo app converting to editable graphic

APL external email warning: Verify sender [log in to unmask] before clicking links or attachments

Hi All,

I noticed on a person’s iPhone they can snap a photo and then there’s some application on their phone which converts that photo into a graphic of that photo you can edit with arrows, text, etc.

Have any of you used such an app on your iPhone? What’s that app called?

I’m trying to do some reverse engineering and see if I can’t find an equivalent app for my Android phone.

Thank you!

Charles.