Greetings from the Code4Lib 2021 planning committee.  We just finished a call where we reviewed the responses to the survey that was sent out earlier this month.  Those responses have been helpful to us in shaping a virtual conference that will meet as many desires as possible while staying close to the strengths of our previous meetings.

We wanted to republish the call for volunteers for the various committees that take charge of the pieces of the meeting.  The committees and their duties are on the Code4Lib wiki:

  https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2021_Conference_Committees

In particular at the moment we are looking for volunteers for the Pre-conference committee, including people that want to set up to co-chair the effort.  If that sounds like something you would like to do, please add your name to the wiki or get in touch with me or one of the planning committee members to get your name on the list.

Stay safe, everyone!

Peter