I didn’t watch that particular video so I don’t know if it’s a problem or not

There are some alternate video codecs that are meant for cartoons that might have less of a problem, but I have no idea if YouTube uses them or does any sort of detection to determine when it should switch to one of the alternatives

(I haven’t done video creation work for over a decade, and that was all posted to our own QuickTime & Real servers, not hosted by YouTube)

And I’m currently getting my internet access through phone tethering, so not really set up to go survey a bunch of high res video to analyze quality

As for zooming in on text, I regularly make use of MacOS’s zoom.  It’s in system preferences  under Accessibility.  Once enabled it’s cmd-opt-8 to toggle it, and cmd-opt-+ / cmd-opt-= to enlarge/reduce the zoom level

It’s not like the fake ‘enhance’ from CSI or whatever, but it might help you make it larger and then you can squint and try to figure out what it says

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"