Good afternoon,

The Collective Responsibility post-forum steering committee is pleased to announce the publication of a guide to talking about contingency at work: https://toolkit.dobetterlabor.com/talking-about-contingency-work/

It includes suggestions for considering your role/power and deciding the best set of actions for you, recommendations for institutional research, and then a series of scripts for particular topics. There's also info on how to "roll your own" script and ideas for other scripts we thought of but didn't write. If you want to submit your own script/scenario, we'd love to review it and start an appendix.

Let's normalize talking about labor as a way to build solidarity.

Ruth
(on behalf of the steering committee)