Please excuse cross-posting

Registration is now open for the Society of Georgia Archivists Virtual Annual Meeting, taking place November 11th-13th! Registration is free for members and $35 for non-members.

SGA Annual Meeting Graphic.jpg

Our keynote speaker this year is Dorothy Berry, Digital Collections Program Manager at Harvard's Houghton Library. Ms. Berry has written about and conducted deep explorations into overlooked and erased histories, as well as issues of archival labor, institutional sustainability, and digital representation.

A draft program is available online, and registration will remain open until October 30th. We'll have plenty of giveaways, prizes, and opportunities to connect with your colleagues across the state. We hope you can join us!

--

Angela C. Spitzer Stanley, MLIS, CA, DAS

Director of Archival Services & Digital Initiatives

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

Join our email list for stories of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.