Registration is now open for the next Archival Workers Emergency Fund Q&A! Join us on Monday, October 26 at 4:00 p.m. ET for a conversation about advancing disability awareness in libraries and archives for National Disability Employment Awareness Month.

The panel, moderated by Bridget Malley and Lydia Tang, will include Jasmine Clark, chair of the DLF Digital Accessibility Working Group; Michelle Ganz, chair of the SAA Accessibility & Disability Section; and Karina Hagelin, activist and organizer.

Like our previous Q&As, this event is free to register, but we are accepting donations:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/disclose-this-advancing-disability-awareness-in-libraries-and-archives-tickets-123889852885

The event will include live captioning, and a recording will be posted to the AWE Fund YouTube channel.

Hope to see you there,
Alison Clemens, for the Archival Workers Emergency Fund Organizing Committee