Hello everyone,

Thank you for bearing with us over the past couple weeks when we ran into some technical issues on the listserv which caused messages to be held from posting. As you could probably tell from the barrage of “test” emails you saw me send to the list earlier this week, we think we have now resolved the issue, and should have no trouble with posting going forward.

Since my wrap-up from the last Museums Cohort did not go out to the list until this week, I just wanted to send the group a reminder that I’m creating a video and blog post about the Museums Cohort as part of a series of DLF working group videos that will introduce this year’s DLF Forum attendees to the kind of work that our groups do year-round that they can become involved with. All groups have been asked to answer the following questions as a framework for their videos:

I would appreciate that, if you have not already, you provide any individual responses you have to the above questions directly in the note’s from last month’s meeting agenda here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1odMGaRYANbHqGW_oHrVjAmX16wLdpEZgVkSCPcyWYAE/edit#bookmark=id.yky0qqfc9pb4

All answers are anonymous, and will be used directly or as the basis of the copy written for the Museums Cohort video and blog post. Group members are welcome to join me in putting together these items, and can respond to me directly if you’d like to be involved.

Stay tuned for forthcoming announcements about the next Museums Cohort call on October 28th!

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT