Hello all,

As you may know, Scott Young’s tenure as co-convener of PET will end in January 2021. To begin the transition, we encourage nominations (or self-nominations) using this form through October 31st.

The form also points to key PET documents, but Scott and I are also available to answer any questions you have about the role of co-convener.

Take care.

Michelle

--

Michelle Gibeault (she/her) Schedule an appointment

Humanities Librarian

Howard-Tilton Memorial Library | Tulane University

[log in to unmask] |orcid-round-16Orcid

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH,SIGNOFF);