From: DLF Privacy and Ethics in Technology <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gabriel Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 5:29 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for Papers: Libraries and Librarians in Times of Austerity

Slightly off the topic of this list, but I believe some of you may want to consider putting in an article to the AAUP’s Journal of Academic Freedom. Their current call for proposals seeks contributions about “the material means of mental production” and “libraries and librarians” in “times of austerity”.

https://www.aaup.org/reports-publications/journal-academic-freedom/call-papers

There are so many fruitful ways to take the topic, I hope some librarians speak up for ourselves in that issue.

Submissions due by February 8, 2021.

-GG