The BitCuratorEdu team is pleased to open our "Guidelines for Hosting
Remote Internships" for public feedback!

for practical experience in digital curation, we developed these guidelines
in collaboration with Sheridan Sayles, who gave a presentation on how she
is administering remote internships during the pandemic at the DLF
Born-Digital Access Working Group Colloquium in August.

You can find the Google doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15lqIRCr33l1t2UjadpJnDuOlYpqqFrBlCciH-BUl0TM/edit?usp=sharing

We would love to get feedback on this, especially from digital curation
practitioners who are in the midst of administering remote or hybrid
internships. Please feel free to make comments directly on the
document, and forward to anyone you think might have some thoughts! The
feedback period will close on November 20.

For more background on the BitCuratorEdu project, please see the project
website: https://bitcuratoredu.web.unc.edu/.

Thanks!
Hannah, Jess, and Sheridan

--