Dear Colleagues,

We hope this email finds you healthy, safe, and enjoying your week so far!

Today, the EaaSI team is pleased  to introduce our new Training Module Series!

Phase 2 of the EaaSI program of work (July 2020 - June 2022) will include a series of Training Modules, with one new Module to be released approximately every three months (a total of eight by the conclusion of Phase 2). These Training Modules are intended to supplement and expand on concepts alluded to in the EaaSI User Handbook, opening the design and functionality of the platform to wider feedback, comment, and discussion. Though particular features and elements of interface design may change between releases of the EaaSI platform, these Modules should remain consistent in elaborating on our infrastructure.

We’re kicking off the Training Module Series with “Emulation Environments.”

View and download the training module here: http://bit.ly/eaasi-training-module-1

During this module, participants will learn about:

The "Emulation Environments" Training Module pairs nicely with our EaaSI September Resource Highlight "Exploring our Emulation Environment"

--------------------------MORE INFO ABOUT EaaSI---------------------------

PARTICIPATE: 2021 EaaSI Hosted Emulation Services Pilot

EaaSI is offering an exclusive Hosted Emulation Services Pilot in 2021 for all members that renew or join SPN for 2021. The Hosted Emulation Services Pilot Summary provides all the information an organization might need to determine if they would like to participate as a pilot node, including:

Are you curious about what “hosted emulation services” might look like? Do you want to know how software configuration and emulation might fit into your existing workflows? Are you interested in having a structured series of conversations with a cohort of peer organizations that are looking to develop and share workflows, policies, and software?

If you said YES to any of the questions above, join SPN by October 30, 2020 to participate in the SPN Exclusive EaaSI Hosted Emulation Services pilot in 2021.

STAY INFORMED

If you have questions for the project team, please contact the EaaSI Community Outreach Lead, Jessica Meyerson, at <jessica[at]educopia[dot]org>.

Friendly Regards,

Jessica

--
Jessica Meyerson
Director for Research & StrategyEducopia Institute

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Working from Austin, TX
jessica[at]educopia[dot]org | 512-864-4575