The BitCuratorEdu team is pleased to open our "Guidelines for Hosting Remote Internships" for public feedback!

In response to the broad impact of COVID-19 on education and opportunities for practical experience in digital curation, we developed these guidelines in collaboration with Sheridan Sayles, who gave a presentation on how she is administering remote internships during the pandemic at the DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group Colloquium in August.

You can find the Google doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15lqIRCr33l1t2UjadpJnDuOlYpqqFrBlCciH-BUl0TM/edit?usp=sharing

We would love to get feedback on this, especially from digital curation practitioners who are in the midst of administering remote or hybrid internships. Please feel free to make comments directly on the document, and forward to anyone you think might have some thoughts! The feedback period will close on November 20.

For more background on the BitCuratorEdu project, please see the project website: https://bitcuratoredu.web.unc.edu/.

Thanks!
Hannah, Jess, and Sheridan

--