Dear All,

You are invited to join us for our next webinar!

Overview

The British Library has been working on a suite of tools and services to
improve their preservation planning capabilities, called the Integrated
Preservation Suite. This webinar will provide an introduction to the suite
and a demo of the web interface, focussing on two of their recent efforts:
enabling a curated import of file format and software information into the
underlying knowledge base, and integrating the interface with a software
repository. You can read more about the British Library’s Integrated
Preservation Suite in Peter’s blog ‘Putting the I in IPS
<https://openpreservation.org/blogs/putting-the-i-in-ips/>’.

Speaker

Peter May, Digital Preservation Technical Architect, British Library

Date and time

Wednesday 11 November, 16:00 CET

Registration

OPF members receive priority registration and exclusive access to our archive
of webinar recordings <https://openpreservation.org/webinars/>.

Limited places are now available to the community - register here to
reserve your place
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2416019691155/WN_ffFZngJxRKuyIZBfkKVtBA>
!

be the first to hear about OPF news and events.

Kind regards,
Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/>