 I think probably all of your questions can be answered though just
downloading their full extract (their catalog dump) and querying the data.
See https://www.hathitrust.org/hathifiles.

You could contact their support email address too, listed on their contact
info at https://www.hathitrust.org/contact.

-Charlie Morris
Penn State University Libraries