Hi Code4Lib,

In anticipation of the upcoming Code4Lib conference, I am looking for a
co-coordinator to help me run the Community Support Squad. If you are
interested, or even just curious about what this entails, please contact me
off-list. Coordinator duties center around managing a small group of
volunteers handling the enforcement of our community Code of Conduct
<https://github.com/code4lib/code-of-conduct>. There will be a vetting
process for the co-coordinator position wherein community members can
submit (anonymous) feedback on candidates.

Ideally, you would be familiar either with the Code4Lib community or
community support operations in similar contexts (e.g. at professional
conferences, at any place involving a code of conduct).

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Community Support Squad Co-Coordinator