From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kyle Breneman
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Video content creation policies?

Thanks, all, for your responses.  Quick clarification: my main interest here is in seeing other libraries' policies governing the creation of public-facing video content, whether marketing videos, tutorials, or info-lit instruction.  Although I can understand how the discussion has gone towards whether or not, and how, to caption videos, my interest is in seeing policies.