It is one thing to sign up for a service and another to see how it performs when you need it.  Jeremiah: It sounds like you had a good experience about the IP Registry when you really needed it—changing the IP address of a proxy server.  Can you (or anyone else) talk more about that experience?  How long did it take for the change to be effective?  Did you get feedback when content providers did/didn't make the change?

Peter