Hi everyone,
We are now accepting post-conference proposals for the online 2021
Code4Lib conference.
These post-conferences can be scheduled in 90-minute increments up to six
hours in length and will take place virtually on Friday, March 26th, 2021.

Code4Lib 2021 is a loosely-structured conference that provides people
working at the intersection of libraries/archives/museums/cultural heritage
and technology with a chance to share ideas, be inspired, and forge
collaborations. For more information about the Code4Lib community, please
visit https://code4lib.org/about/.

The post-conference sessions give folks a space to share and build
knowledge and teach attendees new skills relevant to library technology.
Post-conference sessions can range from workshops to working sessions. We
welcome a variety of ideas and encourage submissions from first-time
presenters and members of groups not well-represented within
the Code4Lib community, including but not limited to BIPOC, women, people
with disabilities, LGBTQ+.

To propose a session, please complete the submission form
<https://forms.gle/BvuhCzwZFk6sWpft9>. If you're looking for inspiration,
there are many great examples of pre-conferences from Code4Lib 2020
<https://2020.code4lib.org/workshops/>.

We are accepting proposals until December 13th, 2020. We plan to confirm
sessions with the facilitators shortly after a period of public voting.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at

Thanks,
Jason Casden,
On behalf of the Code4Lib 2021 Post-conference Committee.

--
Jason Casden | he/him/his
Head, Software Development Department