"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering 'it will be happier'.

- Alfred Lord Tennyson, Robin Hood and Maid Marian

This is it, the last job board digest of 2020. Thank you for joining me each week for the latest job postings and my musings on the amazing work going on in our community. I have appreciated all your kind comments and suggestions and encourage you to reach out in 2021. The job board and this digest email (and I) will be on break until the first week of January, so I wish you hope, good health, and a happier new year. All my best, Erin

NEW ON THE JOB BOARD

Learning & Engagement Librarian, University of Wyoming Libraries

Collection Development Librarian, University of Wyoming Libraries

Repository Services Manager, Washington University in St. Louis

Non-profit Website Redesign | Request for Proposals, Huguenot Society of South Carolina

Assistant Manager, Metadata Services, New York Public Library

Happy New Year,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org