In light of the global pandemic and, to allow time for proposals to plan for and incorporate options for hybrid or online conferencing, the iPres Steering Committee has taken the decision to postpone the deadline for iPres host applications until June 2021.

For those working on a proposal for the upcoming 10 December deadline, we appreciate your patience as we all navigate these unprecedented times. Deferring the submission deadline will provide an opportunity to consider how proposals might creatively address the constraints and benefits of working and convening virtually.

We will share the revised call for proposals by 1st May 2021 and expect specific requirements to be added or to change in the revised call, but core sections of the proposals will remain.

Read the full article on the iPres Conference Webpage

Kind regards

On behalf of the iPres Steering Committee

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Sarah Middleton

Head of Communications and Advocacy

Digital Preservation Coalition

37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP

Tel: 01904 601952

http://www.dpconline.org/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @Sarah_DPC

Find out the winners of the Digital Preservation Awards 2020!

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.

Registered in England No: 4492292