Digital Preservation Awards 2020 – Winners Webinars

A reminder that next week we’ll be joined by our superb Digital Preservation Awards Winners as we talk to them about their lessons learned from 2020, and plans and aspirations for the future!

Programme:

Speakers: Brian Dietz, Shira Peltzman and Bradley Daigle

Speakers: Margaret Crockett, Vusi Tsabedze and Lotte Wijsman

Speakers: Patricia Sleeman, Ian Cooke, Nicola Bingham and Andy Jackson

**Please note, change to start time**

Join us to take part in the conversation.

Find out more and book your place here

Kind regards

Sarah Middleton

Head of Communications and Advocacy

Digital Preservation Coalition

37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP

Tel: 01904 601952

http://www.dpconline.org/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @Sarah_DPC

Find out the winners of the Digital Preservation Awards 2020!

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.

Registered in England No: 4492292