From: DLF Museums Cohort <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gayle Schechter <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 4:38:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Welcome to our new Museums Cohort listserv members

Hello everyone,

I’m writing today to extend a warm welcome to our new listserv members, all of whom expressed interest in learning more about DLF’s Museums Cohort when they registered for this year’s DLF Forum and affiliated events.

DLF’s Museums Cohort was created five years ago, with generous support from the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, as an exclusive group of member museums. Since 2019, participation in DLF’s Museums Cohort has been open to all, regardless of institutional membership or affiliation and our monthly cohort meetings have become a space for practitioners across disciplinary and institutional boundaries to come together to build skills, share ideas, strengthen digital engagement and collections, and advance technological initiatives in service of their common missions. You can read more about the Museums Cohort’s background here.

Currently, we release a newsletter in advance of our monthly Cohort calls with information about that month’s topic as well as other news relevant to the community, which gets forwarded to this listserv. This listserv was created for the DLF Museums Cohort community to engage with one another outside of our monthly cohort calls, so don’t hesitate to share your projects or ask questions about what you’re currently working on here. We’re currently seeking co-coordinators for DLF’s Museums Cohort, and will be putting out a call in our forthcoming December newsletter, but if you have any questions about these roles, feel free to email us at [log in to unmask]. No prior involvement with the Cohort is required.

We will not be meeting in December, but we hope that you’ll join us for our first call of 2021, taking place on January 27 at 2pm ET/11 am PT. DLF’s Museums Cohort calls take place on the 4th Wednesday of every month.

We look forward to “meeting” you at our January call, and we hope you have a safe and restful holiday season.

All the best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?TICKET=NzM3NzkxIGRkZW5uaXMzQENBTFNUQVRFTEEuRURVIERMRi1NVVNFVU1TLUNPSE9SVNIJYl%2FsBujA&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT