Greetings,

I am the head of Library Juice Academy and Press. We have lost the person
we've been working with to do occasional system administration and related
tasks (e.g. server software installation and configuration). I am looking
for someone to replace him. The hours would be highly variable. Sometimes
nothing for a couple of months; sometimes just a few hours; and sometimes a
lot when we have a project. Right now we need to install and configure
Sympa on a server that uses qmail. Our web host is LiquidWeb. The pay would
be at market rates for a given level of proficiency. Please reply off-list
if you are interested.

Many thanks,

Rory Litwin

--
Rory Litwin

Pronouns: he, him, his

P.O. Box 188784
Sacramento, CA 95818
Tel. (916) 905-0291 (mobile)
Tel. (916) 917-5951 (landline)
Fax (916) 415-5446

The Sacramento area is the tribal land of Nisenan people of the central
valley, the Foothills and Southern Maidu people to the north, the Valley
Miwok and Me-Wuk people to the east, and the Patwin, Wintun, and Wintu
people to the south and west.