From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Software on Public Computers

My esteemed listmates,

We’re considering adding software on the library’s public access computers.

I was wondering which applications others offer which your public or students have found helpful?

Do you offer any open-source programs like Libre Office, GIMP or Firefox?

We have MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Acrobat Reader, VLC Media Player, Chrome, and The Edge on the PCs now.

Thank you!

Charles.