Thanks Julien and Buddy for the pointers!

Another cool project I recently found out about is this open-source ILS
being developed by a collaboration between a network of public libraries in
Western Switzerland and Belgian academic libraries:
https://github.com/rero/rero-ils#what-is-rero-ils

Cheers,
Thomas