Please excuse cross-posting.

In preparing our collection for our construction project, we ended up with several thousand boxes in excess (and several thousand that were too big for the intended usage).  These are mostly acid-free boxes; a selection are acid-neutral boxes.

While we would love to give these away for free, we are hoping there is an institution that is planning on buying boxes for some project and might be interested in buying from our stock. If you are in need of boxes, please contact me off-list and I can send you particulars about the boxes we have, costs per box, and possible shipping charges or other delivery methods.

Stay safe out there-

Julie

Julie C. Swierczek (SWER-check) |  Associate Librarian for Collection Description and Imaging  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |  201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  | [log in to unmask]<https://webmail.folger.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=djqxoXFu7GkYW0gLOBfOQ_4TmtwcI-uuWAQE_4FqnRo3Qz-5xIrWCA..&URL=mailto%3ajswierczek%40folger.edu>  |  www.folger.edu<https://webmail.folger.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=If2QojXiPOiXSmlhvRuBQEPaKY0z8g7d61eCivbg0qE3Qz-5xIrWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.folger.edu%2f> | she/her/hers